R-404A Refrigerant 24 LB Tank
Note: The Federal Clean Air Act restricts the sale and use of CFC and HCFC refrigerants to technicians certified by an EPA-approved testing organization.
With this purchase you are stating that you are EPA certified or that this product will be used by a licensed technician.your payment will be used as your electronic signature.
R-404A is an almost azeotropic mixture of HFC refrigerants, with zero ozone layer depletion, used in new refrigeration equipment at mid-range and low temperatures. It is also an indirect replacement (retrofit), in equipment that previously operated with R-502 and its HCFC replacements such as R-408A, DI-44, and HP80.
· Dos not damage the ozone layer, ODP = 0.
· Only compatible with POE synthetic oils.
· Equipment can be refilled in the case of leakage.
· Lower discharge temperatures than R-22, which extends the life of the compressor.
· Slightly lower cooling capacity and energy efficiency than R-502.
· Higher cooling capacity and similar energy efficiency to that of R-22.
· Global warming potential (GWP) = 3922
· Boiling point at 1.013 bar (ºC): -46.45
· Temperature slip or glide (ºC): 0.7
· Saturated vapour density at 25ºC (kg/m3): 63.28
· UN: 3337
· Safety classification: A1. Low toxicity and nonflammable.
· Always load in its liquid phase.
NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING!!
* ALL BUYERS MUST BE EPA QUALIFIED!!